Saturday 21 January 2012

OSCARS in MinD

Hello Guyz...

Wowowow.... I forget to tell you all in the last post, after I came to know that I won't be allowed to become an actor in my 8th standard, I even thought of leaving my home after completion of my 10th. I thought to move to Mumbai (dream city), and try for a role in movie, but it never happened as by completion of my 10th exams, I want to complete my 12th standard and go to a good college and from there I would be going for acting and all.
Now, when I was in 10th standard, I came to know about the most prestigious and award at international level called Academy Awards(OSCARS). I wasn't that much affected by this, though it was for 1st time I saw some portion of it, I think that time "Crash" took the Oscar. Also, I came to know that every year India used to sent a entry for Oscars to compete in foreign category. I thought, there must me some special thing about Oscars, that even our country's movies were being welcomed. So, I started taking interest in watching Oscars. I used to take keen interest in the movie being send for the same by our country. Hmm, as time passed away, Oscars were doing great in my mind. Also I came to know that the awards in our country were biased. So, Filmfare lost its respect in my mind. Then I don't want to win any award, just to contribute it the industry. But it was I think 2007 when Danny boyle directed "Slumdog Millionaire" starring Indian actors done great internationally. Though it was called a Hollywood movie, but still it was being shot in Mumbai, India. and so, close to my heart. It was when my 12th board exams were about to start and just 3 days were left for my chemistry paper, The Oscars were going to be announced lively at about 6 am morning. For that day, I woke up at 4 to finish a chapter , just to watch the Oscars as slumdog was nominated with 12 nominations(don't remember exactly) and when finally Slumdog was declared an Oscar for best movie, I was just jumping, shouting and filled with emotions. It took 8 Oscars that year and I was so excited and enthusiast that I even wished my every friend "Jai Ho".
And It was for the first time I Dreamt Of Me Receiving an Oscar. For the first time, I was sure of doing something, sure of accomplishing something, sure of proving myself. I prayed to God that day, that I want seen an Oscar in my hand one day and that too in main category, best actor. and I knew one day this will surely happen as I have full faith in HIM. huh... OSCARS, I deadly want you. Will you be mine...Amen...    

No comments:

Post a Comment