Tuesday 17 January 2012

Drive To Dream - 1


Hello Guyz…

Welcome back!!!! Before I actually start my desire, I would like to take you all to my past. Hmm… I don’t remember much but ya... Some memories are still alive in my mind. When I was about hmm… 8 or 9... Don’t remember exactly, I lost my father. My mom told us that he died of a mosquito bite. Just a mosquito bite!! What a crap. It changed our whole life.
We are three brothers and sister in our family and I am a twin to my brother.  We belonged to middle class family before my father’s death, but after wards it was too hard for us to meet our needs. I still remember the day, when my mom told us how she refused to marry again saying that we won’t get a father in her new husband. Really nostalgic. Also, how she made her graduation done after death of my father, leaving us unwillingly with our grandparents, just to get a good job and help us continue our school. She made us complete our schooling from the best English medium school of our area.  I can’t forget her sacrifices made for us. She just kept her desires side and try to complete our almost every wish. This made me love her more.  Now I live in hostel and always want to go home and sit with her and snuggle her.
Wow.. now I think I won’t be able to write any more because every time this made me somewhat sad and a water droplet sheds out my eyes and seriously I am not good at this time. So, better I should leave here and talk to you all tomorrow.  Have a great, sweetie, and dreamy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment