Thursday 19 January 2012

Drive To Dream - 3 (fighting for it)

Hello Guyz...

So, continuing my last blog, after 8th standard I got determined to achieve my goal (acting ka kida). But the problems started as well. I was having turban, and seeing the past of bollywood no turbaned guy had not been  a successful. Initially I was sure not have hair cut and become the 1st famous turbaned actor. But I was watching the male actors being handsome hair cuts attracting girls, I got affected and started thinking of having a hair cut. But being from a sikh family, having no father and only peer pressure, it was difficult for me to directly ask my mom to have a cut. So, I decided to start acting like I am having hair fall and itching problems. Even one day I tried to cut a groove on my head, just to show that continuous itching had led to bleeding. Also, once I slept applying chewing gum on my hairs, so that next day I could get my hairs cut. But my mom experience even surpass that. Then I started feeling that they would not allow me for this.
So, one day I directly asked my mom. I knew how much courage I collected to ask her to have cut. But still no reply. I used to cry every day and ask God to help me out. It might seem you all silly, but at my position, elder boy of family, doing such weird things, was seriously not done. I myself some time used to feel guilty of what I was doing to my family. After my fathers death I was the hope of family ,my acting desires were not letting me sit back. So, I fight until I could. 
After I went to the hostel for my college degree, away from home, I got it accomplished. I still remember the day when I without telling any body at home went to a saloon, while returning back hostel, and had a cut. HuH... It always brings tear in my eyes, when I recall these incidents. Also, the day I told them all about same, is the most difficult day of my life to have lived till now. ooooooo..... can't continue know, seriously not in mood to write... have gr8 times guyz... gudiiiiiieeeeeesssss......

No comments:

Post a Comment