Wednesday 18 January 2012

Drive To Dream - 2

Hello Guyz...

Back in form... where I left last night...hmm... Ya... dreaming OSCARS came somewhat later, Let me tell you all what made my dreams shift from doctor to actor. When I was in 8th standard, there used to come a reality show on Zee TV called ZEE CINE-STARS KI KHOJ. Me and my family used to watch it every time it flashes on tv. That time these reality tv shows were a new concept, so it was really craze to watch the contestants going through different rounds and ultimately one takes the trophy and cash money, not like today... huge number of shows... Anyway, the motto of show is to select 2 actors- 1 male and other female. I still remember the winners of that show- Aditi Sharma ( worked in latest Mausum and Ricky Behl vs Ladies) and Sarwar Ahuja ( worked in a show on NDTV imagine 'Jyoti') . When its contests used to perform acts and dances it arouses goosebumps in me, and I started feeling my self among themselves. I started dreaming of being there. I don't know what was happening to me, but it was changing my lifestyle. I started practising dances at bollywood numbers regularly. I was so attached with it, one day I asked my mom that I want to become an ACTOR. and guess what what she said me ,"Jutiyan khania he".( shall I slap you) and I shattered and decided to to again tell anybody about this desires of mine.
After this I started watching all the awards functions of bollywood and found that Filmfare is the most prestigious one. I started attaching myself with them all. But I never let it affect my studies. I was counted among toppers. Hmm... at the end of 8th I was sure to become an actor but the basic question aroused "HOW??? Without support of parents, peers, relatives"...and I tink the most difficult one.
I made many plans for this "how"... but its my time to leave you all with my wishes... Have a dreamy, creamy, night...

\   

No comments:

Post a Comment